DEADLINE TO REGISTER: BY 6:30 PM MARCH 8
PLEASE READ THE REQUIREMENTS AND ALL DETAILS BELOW PRIOR TO REGISTRATION
TICKETS ON SALE STARTING EARLY JANUARY. Join Backcountry Women and Big Sky Run Co for a fun event including adventure films and prize raffles! This event is a continued effort from our crowdfunding campaign to gain important funding to support our continued efforts. We are so excited to have you join this event!
We are screening No Man's Land Film Festival - a celebration of women, transgender, and gender-nonconforming voices in adventure and sport through film.
WATCH THE TRAILER HERE AND GET EXCITED WITH US!
There will be an option to watch the film online for those who can't attend in person. Note - all are welcome to attend!
What To Expect at the Event:
- time for connecting with the outdoors community
- 1 door prize ticket for attending in person
- approximately 90 minutes of watching a collection of amazing outdoor adventure related short films with an intermission in the middle. These films feature diverse women and gender non-conforming athletes and storytellers.
- the option to purchase tickets to enter our raffles and win more awesome prizes, as well as a 50/50 draw!
- going home inspired to get out and do fun things outside!
NOTE: there may be photos / videos taken at the event to share on social media
Time & location:
Big Sky Run Co., 194 Taché Avenue Winnipeg, MB. The films begins promptly at 7:30 PM CST and we ask you to begin arriving at 7:00 when the doors open. Please be seated on time for us to begin promptly.
All participants will receive an email 2 days prior to the event date. All registered participants will receive access to the virtual screening, so even if you buy a ticket and then cannot attend live, you will get access to see the films for the 24 hours surrounding the event (more details to come in your event reminder email - make sure it isn't in your spam!) TICKETS ARE NON REFUNDABLE.
Further details will be provided to registered participants. Participants are responsible for having a valid e-mail address, and for checking e-mail prior to an event.
Registering for this event secures you a spot and fees are non-refundable and no credits will be issued, unless under exceptional circumstances. If you are no longer able to attend, please see our Cancellation Policy.