We are proceeding cautiously with certain events going forward and can allow only a small number of participants at each event. We will need your cooperation in only signing up for events you can truly commit to attending. If you miss out on registering please get yourself registered on the waitlist. We also ask for everyone's cooperation and patience!
By participating in our events you are accepting all risks.
Prior signing up and attending, please review the questions below:
- Do you have any symptoms of fever, cold, flu or other illness (fever, cough, breathing difficulty, sore throat, runny nose, fatigue, etc.)?
- Have you had been exposed to anyone exhibiting symptoms?
- Have you been exposed to anyone awaiting a test result?
- Have you tested positive for COVID-19, or been exposed to anyone suspected of having COVID-19, or confirmed positive for COVID-19?
- Have you traveled outside of Manitoba in the past 14 days?
Event leaders will ask the above questions prior to beginning the event. A “yes” response to any question will result in not being allowed to participate. Please be honest and help to protect each other. We appreciate your cooperation and understanding.
The following safety practices will be observed at our events:
- We will follow safe physical distancing practices as a group at all times
- Masks are mandatory when gathering at the beginning and end of our events. Additionally, we strongly recommend masks be worn during the activity (but are not required as long as physical distance is being maintained) - if group members are closer than 6 feet apart they MUST wear a mask covering their mouth and nose.
- Activities will take place outdoors and there will be no carpooling. If you choose to carpool you are doing so at your own risk.
- We ask if you sign up and develop any symptoms before the start of the event that you do not come to the event and, let the event leader know as soon as possible so someone else can join the event
We also ask that you:
- Avoid sharing gear and other items
- Wash your hands regularly and bring your own hand sanitizer and other personal hygiene products